Court Ordered Evaluation Services
A court ordered psychological evaluation may be a critical part in one’s defense. To obtain an evaluation, contact a Portrait Health Licensed Psychologist who has had experience in doing such evaluations with a proven track record of success.
The staff at Portrait have years of experience providing court ordered evaluations and writing reports.
Clients may be self-referred, referred by an attorney, referred by a probation officer, or ordered by the court system. A written report is provided at the end of each evaluation. Cost effective and fast turn around time.
• Substance Abuse Evaluations
• Psychological Evaluations
• Competency and Capacity Evaluations
• Domestic Violence Evaluation
• Job Suitability Evaluations
• Child Custody Evaluation
• Ability to Parent Evaluations
• Return to School Evaluations
• Return to Work Evaluations
• Court Ordered Psychological Testing
• Court Reports and Continued Sessions
• Divorce Issues Evaluations