Connect with us:
Meet the Team
Portrait Health Foundation
Portrait Health Centers Testimonials
Children to Age 12
Teens to Age 18
Senior Adult Testing
ADHD Testing Center
Autism Diagnosis Testing
Autism Center - Treatments for Autism
Advocacy, Wills, Trusts, & Guardianships
Maternal Nutrition Counseling
Court Ordered Evaluations
Nutritional Counseling Group Bistro
Tween Girls Therapy Group
Refer A Patient
How to Schedule an Appointment Online
Please complete the questionnaire below prior to seeing your first client.
Indicates required field
1. Which PHC office do you work?
2. What is the website to log in to your PHC email account?
3. Can you link your PHC email account to your cell phone?
4. What is the website for your scheduler?
5. Do you know how to change the hours you are available to work in Schedulicity? (yes or no)
6. Do you know how to block off personal time on your scheduler? (yes or no)
7. Where do you find the copay information needed to be collected from your client?
8. What is the website to chart notes and create superbills?
9. Where do you find the intake paperwork required to be completed by all new clients?
10. Do you need to chart notes in Practice Fusion for all appointments? (yes or no)
11. What status do you set the superbill when completed? (Draft, Ready for Biller, or Archive)
12. What tab do you click to upload new client intake paperwork?
13. What email address do you send the psychological testing request form for all new clients?
14. What do you do if you find PHC mail delivered to the office?
15. What do you do if the office is messy?
16. How long is an initial appointment?
17. How long is a follow up appointment?
18. What do you need to do in Schedulicity if a client cancels or is a no-show?
19. Do you know when it is appropriate to use add-on codes on your superbills? (yes or no)
20. When should you complete a superbill for an appointment
21. When should you schedule the follow up appointment for your patient? (see General Office Rules)
22. Do you understand how to instruct your client to put a payment method on file?
23. What is the cost for a letter or form requested by your client?
24. In the Superbill, what value do you enter in the Amount Paid Section?
25. Should you ever enter a value in the Amount Paid section of the superbill if you did not collect a copay (yes or no)?
26. Where do you enter the method of payment (Credit Card, Cash, Check) on a superbill?
27. What do you do on the superbill in the event a patient credit card is on file?
28. Do you know how to appropriately create chart notes? (yes or no)
29. Do you understand what is required and to be included in all intake and follow up session notes?
Do you have any questions about the PHC training or our systems?
© 2010-2019 Portrait Health, Inc. All rights reserved.
Portrait Health Technologies